Angular.love is a place where Angular is alive and kicking. It’s a community of enthusiasts, where people share knowledge, experiences and are involved in ventures aimed at its development.
We want angular.love to be a place where:
- people with passion bring up interesting topics addressed to other developers
- you are able to share interesting thoughts and get feedback that will contribute to your development
- together, we will make Angular more popular!
- we can organize and participate in live meetings (meetups, workshops, chats, conferences) and online meetings (webinars, live chat)
- you will be able to join interesting open-source projects – Angular and more